Multi-layered zirconium from Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc. is designed to achieve the highest level of colour saturation and translucency of products.
Unlike other multi-layer materials, Katana ML discs are pressed from pre-coloured zirconium powder, while other materials are coloured by dipping in colour pigment inks. The pressing of pre-coloured powder warrants a natural colour transition.Benefits
- Colour saturation and translucency
- Gradated from incisal to the cervical region, so that the colour of finished work is not influenced by the colour of background material (devital tooth, dental plate or abutment).
- Katana ML is designated as high-translucent zirconium, but it is also very resistant. Its hardness is up to 1100MPa. Its resistance is more than 50-times the resistance of vitroceramics.
- Natural colours
- The material colour, nearly identical with that of a natural tooth, simplifies the production process and reduces the number of steps required for achievement of an excellent result.
- Bridges with up to 16 elements
- Individual abutments
- Implant-supported crowns
- Implant-supported bridges
- Telescopic primary
- A-Light / A1-A2,5
- A-Dark / A2,5-A4
- B-Light / B1-B2
|Side teeth||1,5 mm||1 mm|
|Front teeth||1.5 mm||1 mm|
|1 pontic||2 pontics|
|Framework in the distal section||9 mm²||12 mm²|
|Framework in the frontal section||7 mm²||9 mm²|